We are frequently asked by Clients and Solicitors to prepare Expert Witness Reports on a wide range of subjects. Each Report is prepared to comply with the Civil Procedure Rules and the RICS Guidance for Surveyors and Valuers acting as an Expert Witness.
Tom Grillo and David Lewis are recognised by the RICS as Accredited Expert Witnesses. This, together with their extensive experience in the industry and local knowledge built up over decades as Chartered Surveyors makes them particularly well placed to provide expert witness evidence on a wide range of subjects.
Areas in which we have provided Expert Witness evidence include:
- Negligence claims against Surveyors and Valuers
- Lease Extension and Collective Enfranchisement
- Defective construction work
- Removal of Restrictive Covenants
- Boundaries and Rights of Way
We would be pleased to discuss with you or your Solicitor, the particular circumstances of your case.