Over the years we have supported many property development projects from small single property developments to large scale development schemes. In doing so we have worked with, and supported landowners and developers alike and have built up considerable knowledge and expertise. Our team of property development surveyors combine helpful local knowledge with extensive experience.
Valuable Insight and a Wealth of Experience
As highly experienced property development surveyors, our advice, expertise and project management skills are often sought for different facets of a project. These include:
- Valuation assessments – when considering opportunities for development and their viability, given the proposed site acquisition price and development budget.
- Formulating the brief for the project ahead of planning.
- Working with the client to secure planning permission – giving advice and also drawing up the necessary plans and supporting documentation.
- Negotiating on the clients behalf with developers or contractors.
- Supporting clients with the arrangements for site assembly – both from an acquisition and disposal perspective.
- Helping with arising issues and obligations such as Promotion Agreements, Overage, Option Agreements, Ransom Strips/Rights of Way Negotiations/ Restrictive Covenants.
Local Specialist Knowledge
Invariably owners and developers seek our help because of the strength of our local knowledge. Based in Surrey, we have a long-track record of supporting development projects both in the County and across the South East of England. We are very familiar with the local planning authorities. Also, the variety of property stock in the region means we have become highly experienced in all ages of property and building styles and techniques. We have developed a particular specialism for listed and historic property projects.
Regulated by RICS