Listed Building Surveyors
The Grillo LLP’s team comprises extensive expertise and experience of many issues relating to old, listed and heritage properties. We have an in-depth knowledge and can advise on the nuances of many period property styles including:
- Arts & Crafts
- Art Deco
The Grillo LLP team are members of The Historic Housing Association.
Preservations, restorations and extensions
Over the years we have developed a good working relationship with Local Authority Conservation Officers in the area and our advice draws on our detailed understanding of the Planning (Listed Buildings & Conservation Areas) Act 1990.
We regularly support and advise on sympathetic works and alterations that meet current regulations. To help this, we have developed a strong understanding of period building techniques and materials. We also have a strong network of specialist craftspeople and those experienced in local, heritage building methods.
How we can help
Our team can advise and support you in:
- Surveying and valuation reports ahead of purchasing a Listed Building.
- Understanding your obligations as an owner of a Listed Building.
- The planning process for any restoration or extension to a Listed Building.
- Managing Building Regulations for any restoration or extension to a Listed Building.
- Managing conflicting demands of Local Authority Conservation and Building Control Departments in relation to your project.
Articles by the Grillo LLP Heritage Property team
Can We Help?
If you would like to discuss a Listed or Heritage Property issue or project, please get in touch with our friendly team of professionals on tel 01483 860600 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulated by RICS