Listed Building Surveyors
The Grillo LLP’s team comprises extensive expertise and experience of many issues relating to old, listed and heritage properties. We have an in-depth knowledge and can advise on the nuances of many period property styles including:
- Arts & Crafts
- Art Deco
The Grillo LLP team are members of The Historic Housing Association.
Preservations, restorations and extensions
Over the years we have developed a good working relationship with Local Authority Conservation Officers in the area and our advice draws on our detailed understanding of the Planning (Listed Buildings & Conservation Areas) Act 1990.
We regularly support and advise on sympathetic works and alterations that meet current regulations. To help this, we have developed a strong understanding of period building techniques and materials. We also have a strong network of specialist craftspeople and those experienced in local, heritage building methods.
How we can help
Our team can advise and support you in:
- Surveying and valuation reports ahead of purchasing a Listed Building.
- Understanding your obligations as an owner of a Listed Building.
- The planning process for any restoration or extension to a Listed Building.
- Managing Building Regulations for any restoration or extension to a Listed Building.
- Managing conflicting demands of Local Authority Conservation and Building Control Departments in relation to your project.
Can We Help?
If you would like to discuss a Listed or Heritage Property issue or project, please get in touch with our friendly team of professionals on tel 01483 860600 or by emailing email@example.com
Regulated by RICS