The Grillo LLP Values
We are an independent firm of surveyors who are committed to providing a first-class service to our clients, whatever their property-related requirements. As a team, we have an intellectual desire to provide market-leading advice in our specialist fields.
We do this by:
- Understanding the changing needs, objectives and expectations of our clients.
- Creating a team of highly skilled, highly regarded professionals. We achieve this through continually sharing experiences and investing in training to increase the team’s depth and breadth of knowledge.
The Grillo LLP business is built and operates on seven core values:
- Always act with independence and objectivity.
- Are not unduly influenced by the interests of other people, other than our clients.
- Are passionate about maintaining our reputation through our shared values.
- Are financially independent and not tied in with other businesses or groups.
- Are professional and ethical in our dealings.
- Are trustworthy, honest and act with integrity at all times.
- Are polite and treat everyone we meet with respect.
- Uphold, and go above and beyond, the Ethical Standards and Code of Conduct of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Always put our clients first.
- Invest time to understand our clients, their needs and expectations.
- Take pride in producing quality work for our clients.
- Always maintain confidentiality.
- Always take Health & Safety very seriously.
- Have a depth and breadth of experience and understanding of the property market in our geographical and professional spheres of operation.
- Fully understand the technical aspects of our work.
- Are committed to the Continuous Professional Development of our team.
- Share experiences to increase each other’s knowledge.
- Draw on other specialists who share our values, where the need arises.
- Are committed to being approachable, punctual, thorough and efficient for our clients.
- Are committed to self-achievement through self-awareness and self-development and are keen to learn from each other and from experiences.
- Understand our own strengths and development areas, and use and develop these.
- Are hardworking and always strive to do our best.
- Help support and care for each other and provide a friendly, flexible and focussed environment. In doing so we aim to ensure that everyone feels comfortable and secure at all times.
- Are open and transparent in all our communications with clients and throughout the firm, within the bounds of confidentiality.
- Communicate effectively and honestly.
- Work with each other with enthusiasm and appreciation of each other’s views.
- Collaborate between each other, between departments and with third parties to ensure the team is effective.
- Take responsibility for our own contribution to the team’s success and are self-motivated to achieve this.
Can We Help?
If you have a question or comment relating to our approach, values and client experience, please contact Tom Grillo or David Lewis, Partners, on tel 01483 860600.
Regulated by RICS